Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can I post in some forums but not in the Motorsports forum? I have tried for days to post in the 2018 F1 thread, but when I click on the "send message" button nothing happens. I have logged out and back in, and no improvement. ***???????????

Mike

PS: See, I can post here!

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Mike,

Assuming that you can not read my VM replies to you, try clearing your cache and cookies. Also, what device and browser are you using?

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Papajam:

VM replies? Cache? What are they? I know cookies can track you, but aren't they necessary when you want to be remembered on a site? Anyway, I have no idea how to clear caches or cookies, and I don't know what a VM reply is. Sorry, but I'm a very basic user - just things like email, Word, etc.

I am on an HP laptop and use Firefox.

I have replied on several forums, but I am no longer able to reply on the F1 thread.

Not sure I've helped much.

Mike

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
At first, it would not allow me to post my reply, so I tried "Go Advanced," and it gave me a preview of my reply and let me post it. Now I'm very confused.

Mike

Same thing this try. The workaround is working. I was able to post a reply in the F1 thread.

Thanks for trying to help me, even if I'm beyond help. I'll just keep using the workaround.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts