Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comes with factory hardtop and needs restoration. Will sell to highest offer received by dinnertime on Wednesday, May 18th. Car is located just north of San Francisco. Reply via this thread or PM..

·
Super Moderator
12,034 Posts
How about maybe just one picture?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
OK, I'll start.....
$1.00 bid !

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
C'mon Lionel...
We only have until dinner time on the 18th.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Wait a minuite......
I need to contact one of my buddies in Texas to translate........

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Tämä on hauskaa, mutta minun on nyt luku hyvä hinta tälle hankkeelle. Paljon hyviä osia myymään siitä!

·
Super Moderator
12,034 Posts
WheW! That was getting tough. Russian anyone?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have a Giulia 1600 Spider project car that I have to sell also, Very Very complete, but Rusty, Restorable, but will require much work. Details at [email protected] Located in The Chicago area.
$5,800

·
Super Moderator
12,034 Posts
Not as bad as some Dave. definitely a project, but one worth saving. Originally a white car? Those always looked very nice.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yes, the car's original color is white. I should start this on a new thread so as not to conflict with the car for sale at the beginning of this thread. DaveB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Comes with factory hardtop and needs restoration. Will sell to highest offer received by dinnertime on Wednesday, May 18th. Car is located just north of San Francisco. Reply via this thread or PM..
I am not the owner of the car. I requested photos of the car with an interest to purchase in order to add to my collection. Hopefully the owner will send additional photos for us to see.
Lionel, thanks for the update.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts