Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,583 Posts
Imagine arriving at the Ritz Carlton, opening the front door, and having it land on the bellman's toes:

then opening the trunk, and exclaiming: "Gee, what happened to our luggage?"

kind of embarrassing.

·
Premium Member
21,668 Posts
BHCC's finest! I visited in January to see the Giulia sedan they have. The warehouse full of their treasures has to be seen to be believed. Last I saw, they had a big Healey with frame broken behind the seats.

Andrew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just goggled the address: 4576 1/2 Worth St, East Los Angeles, CA. Be sure to check the street view...it doesn't exactly inspire confidence. I need to get by there and see for my self....Los Angeles is such an unbelievable town.

·
Premium Member
21,668 Posts
It's a real business. They started in Bev Hills, have two huge warehouses by the RR tracks east of downtown LA. They have hundreds of cars. In the couple hours I was there, probably six cars were bought and sold in that time, came and went on flatbeds.

I have not bought from them, but a friend got a 101 Veloce there last year. Project car, unquestionably; that's what they traffic in. But a fair deal.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Imagine arriving at the Ritz Carlton, opening the front door, and having it land on the bellman's toes:
"Can you put this in a good spot? 'Cause all of this **** happened the last time I parked here."

Axel Foley (Beverly Hills Cop)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I broke out laughing when I saw this... then a bit of seller's remorse. I let my son trade my '61 Sprint a couple of years ago... for some dinosaur bones. Mine even had some semblance of a trunk floor in it.... Maybe I should have kept it.... nahhhhh, the dinosaur bones story is priceless.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,678 Posts

then opening the trunk, and exclaiming: "Gee, what happened to our luggage?"

kind of embarrassing.
.. or full service gas station.. " fill it up, please.." So where are the black plates?

·
Registered
597 Posts
I live within blocks from their warehouse and yes it is full of cars. As soon as they drop a car off they close the gates so no one can see. Some kind of secret warehouse full of rust.

·
Administrator
3,804 Posts
I needed a tetanus shot just looking at those pictures......

Price seems a tad high, but I suppose in 4 to 5 years it'll seem like a bargain

I'll stick with what's rusting quietly in my garage thanx

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nothing some chicken wire, bondo and a couple of rattle cans could not fix in half a day..Then you could sell it at auction to some old rich guy with a god chain around his neck and a blonde by his side screaming..Yes..yes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts