Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
Offered for sale is a beautiful and well balanced Alfa Giulietta Spider race car.
Zero hour rebuilt motor with good internals and all new flywheel, clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing. Also has a newly rebuilt Schwitter's 5-speed gearbox. My pics do not do it justice, it is a keeper!
You can email me at [email protected]

LOTS of history and pics. Logbooks back to 1978.

HI, WANTED TO UPDATE THIS RACER AD. YESTERDAY A DYNO WAS COMPLETED ON THIS CAR, WHICH ALSO HAD A MUFFLER UPGRADE. JIM NEEDS TO EMAIL ME THE NEW DYNO SHEET. ALSO, THIS CAR IS NOW AT $49,900 SUPER CLEAN, VERY WELL BALANCED AND FUN! OUR NORTHWEST RACING SEASON STARTS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. JIM WILL BE RUNNING HIS FRIENDS ALFA IN TRIBUTE TO HIS PASSING LAST FALL, THE GIULIETTA VELOCE WILL BE IN HIS GARAGE BUT AVAILABLE TO VISIT. THIS CHASSIS IS NOW 100% READY-TO-GO ....PERIOD. THANKS FORYOUR PATIENCE WITH ME, I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD........ALSO, OWNER WAS JUST MADE AWARE THROUGH INVESTIGATION THAT THIS CHASSI IS A 1961.....VELOCE...........THANKS.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,555 Posts
Location, price and more pictures with specifications?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
This quick little racer is located in Spokane, WA. The car is offered at $51,500. This is a front runner with great lap times! Motor rebuilt by Veloce Motors. The induction is 40 DCOE's, locked diff, sway bars, panhard bar, NO MSD ignition just Pertonix. Schwitter head, Accusump, fire bottle, fuel cell, nitraded crank and Vanolia pistons. As a spare there is a repairable new motor included.... Clean...quick, and beautiful...belts are even good to 2016 - Schroth. Has great detail like the leather-wrapped roll bar.........simply the best...

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
62' Giulietta Spider information and pics.

Hello again,
As to the response for specs and pics, I have a lot of info on this car, a couple of difficult to find books, and lots of logbook pages to email to prospective buyers. Also, parts pages etc... I hesitate to show too much and take too many pages on the Alfa BB........if you guys would like the above items I can be reached at [email protected] or (509) 868-2034. I have to also say that although I took the pics, most of them ended up on my cell phone, (much easier than the Canon), so not the best quality. This car looks much better in person. If you would like to come visit, I am more than happy to meet you at our airport and shuttle you for viewing. Coffee, lunch? Lots of info to review!! No disappointments.......
Thanks,
Rick Larner
Race Car Locators, LLC.
Spokane, WA.
USA

NEW DYNO TESTING YESTERDAY! READY-TO-GO....ALSO, SELLER WAS UNAWARE THIS IS A 1961 not 1962.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
Just checking the BB, and posting #181 at $49,900. Quick little bugger! Beautiful representation of the marque!

Info and pics at [email protected]

If anyone is in the Spokane area, we have our SOVREN vintage races the weekend of June 5th-7th. The owner of the car will be there, can discuss his car at length! Other great Alfa's racing! Usually a bunch of thme come down from Canada to participate, very fun........just a thought...
thanks,
Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts