Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the this BB and have been reading some great advice regarding Alfas, it's great to see that their are alot of passionate Alfa folks around.

I am in the process of restoring a 61 Spider and need help in sourcing out seat pans for my car, the ones on the car are pretty much toast! as you can see from the pictures. I have check with Re-Originals and they have one seat frame and are looking for a pair for me, but thought I might give it a shot here. Thanks for all of the great postings and hopefully soon we will have another Alfa on the road.

Thanks in advance for all of your help, I will also post this in the classified section.

Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ossodiseppia,

Thanks, after some searching I found your thread with the picture...I was hoping someone out there may have something in the states, but from what I gathered the seats pans are almost unobtainium.

Thanks again...I'll try to talk to the daughter since as you said she speaks english and he does not.

R

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mine looked just like yours! You could break them in half on your knee. I'm afraid any you'll find out of basket case, parted out cars here in the states won't be much better.

The reproductions are good quality, but I believe they were patterned for a Giulia, as I had to slightly modify the seat track mounting points to get them to fit in my 1960 Spider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts