Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Seattle CL; not my car.
Andrew

1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider - $600 (Downtown Seattle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-22, 6:39PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Just like Grace Kelly’s Sunbeam Alpine but with a backseat. Very rusty but seemingly complete. Lots of great components for a restoration or for parts. Priced to please even a parsimonious purchaser.

Please CLICK HERE for more photos of this vehicle.

Thank you very much for looking. Please contact us with any questions.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
If Evan with Cosmopolitan is selling for $600 you can bet anything it is worth $50. Lots of parts might be do you want lot A or lot B . . .

·
Premium Member
22,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never knew Giulietta Spiders had back seats.
Still, if you get what's pictured in the ad, probably it's worth it. But yes, wariness is a virtual in buying, even if you are "parsimonious."
Andrew

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have seen a lot more pictures of this car than he is showing on the link, I love the way he placed the doors hiding the non existing floors.........Now what really ticked me off and I have to agree with comment made by RC Hiatt is that he always tries to buy my cars and seems very knowledgeable then, now on the CL posting he has the nerves to say that car looks mostly complete. Now that is quick way to throw your reputation (if there is one left) in the gutter.
See his posting here: 1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts