Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sirs,
I would need an original good to perfect 6-bolts steel (not lightweight) flywheel for my '74 2000 GT Veloce. AR part number: 105.12.02.040.00.
Thanks.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a used one in fine shape but not NOS. If interested I can take some photos.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks a lot, I am interested to see detailed pictures if it is in good shape and can be used without be rectified.
I am out of town until Saturday afternoon but will send you some then

·
Registered
329 Posts
For some reason I am having trouble attaching photos. I wire brushed the dust from the clutch plate off of the flywheel and I see that the surface against the clutch is not quite as nice as I thought. I don't know the history of the engine, I bought it for the oil pan. There is just a tiny bit of wear on the face but it sat mated to the clutch and is has a spotty discolored, and almost an etched look. You would want to just touch the surface. The part number on the flywheel is 105.12.02.40000. I'm happy to email photos but it sounds like you don't want to surface it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For some reason I am having trouble attaching photos. I wire brushed the dust from the clutch plate off of the flywheel and I see that the surface against the clutch is not quite as nice as I thought. I don't know the history of the engine, I bought it for the oil pan. There is just a tiny bit of wear on the face but it sat mated to the clutch and is has a spotty discolored, and almost an etched look. You would want to just touch the surface. The part number on the flywheel is 105.12.02.40000. I'm happy to email photos but it sounds like you don't want to surface it.
I would like to see the pictures please. My e-mail: ebricenoe at yahoo.com

Are you sure about the part number?. It should be: 105.12.02.040.00
Thanks.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would like to see the pictures please. My e-mail: ebricenoe at yahoo.com

Are you sure about the part number?. It should be: 105.12.02.040.00
Thanks.

Pictures sent. Please let me know if you did not get them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
URGENT: Still Wanted for a good original condition 2000 Giulia GTV or Spider 6-bolts flywheel.
Any continental state of USA would be fine. Shipping to New Orleans, LA.
Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wanted: 2000 GTV or Spider flywheel

URGENT: Still Wanted for a good original condition 2000 Giulia GTV or Spider 6-bolts flywheel.
Any continental state of USA would be fine. Shipping to New Orleans, LA.
Thanks.
Still searching. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe I have one but shipping would be ridiculous.

What’s your price range?
Where are you located?.
What is the condition of the flywheel?.
Is possible you send me some detailed pictures to:
ebricenoeatyahoo.com

Let's see the condition and discuss the price. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Where are you located?.

What is the condition of the flywheel?.

Is possible you send me some detailed pictures to:

ebricenoeatyahoo.com

Let's see the condition and discuss the price. Thanks a lot.

Northern California, shipping would be astronomical.

I’ll take pictures later this week.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Northern California, shipping would be astronomical.

I’ll take pictures later this week.
Waiting for the pictures.

I am not sure that the shipping costs will be so high. I have two shipping options: Las Vegas, CA or New Orleans, LA.
The flywheel weight around 8.5 Kg.
Regards

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After an investigation, I realized yesterday afternoon that the ring gear of the 2000 USA version (Spica injected) have 131 tooth vs. 130 of the Euro version (carbs).
My car is an Euro version. I can install a flywheel with 131 tooth however I need to source a good starter, etc...
I decided to buy a new 6 bolt, 130 tooth flywheel to Classic Alfa and maintain the originality of the car.
This topic is closed.
Thanks to all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts