Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to share some photos for my most recent project on before and after photos for a 59 Giulietta spider. I took on the project about a year and half ago :eek:and just finally completed all the trim and interior with all period correct detail work. I received the car with some parts installed, but everything had to come off the car in order to be reinstalled correctly. The car looks great, this is a project that was started over 30 years ago. :eek:Yes, you all heard correct, the car restoration was started over 30 years ago when the current owner purchased the car as a basket case in 1967.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,023 Posts
Another one saved!

Beautiful Lionel:cool:! Perhaps sitting for 30 years really helped save this beauty:)!
[Who did that nice wireing loom for you?:rolleyes:]

:DGordon Raymond

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,156 Posts
She's striking :cool: nice job. :D

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Outstanding!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Simply lovely, correct and understated. Great job Lionel

·
Registered
898 Posts
Spectacular! Glad you did away with the Bling chrome BS in the before engine compartment pic.

Makes me want to fix up my Sprint:eek:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Excellent Lionel! Great job like this makes me want to work 24 by 7 in the garage. Rgd Joakim

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Beautiful job Lionel, it's a real credit to you.

Quick query - does this engine's cam cover earth itself via the little stud for the air cleaner mount (my Sprint GT cover has two alloy washers under the two rear bolts)? And what finish did you go for when replating the fresh air duct clamps?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
looks unbelievable! Great job!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts