Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,159 Posts
Fredc I'm glad to see someone else is as deep down the rabbit hole as I am.....

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Please keep us posted Fred

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Fred.. Bag VERY last crumb and mark them.. including matching nuts and bolts and OLD washers...Assume you will need someone else to finish the job who hasn't been born yet..... then you are pretty much organized. Also begin searching for missing parts NOW no matter how small.. The biggest PITA is restores who work on a reverse schedule.... "like I need this NOW" and it is the frigging ignition and key and they could have looked 5 years ago..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fred.. Bag VERY last crumb and mark them.. including matching nuts and bolts and OLD washers...Assume you will need someone else to finish the job who hasn't been born yet..... then you are pretty much organized. Also begin searching for missing parts NOW no matter how small.. The biggest PITA is restores who work on a reverse schedule.... "like I need this NOW" and it is the frigging ignition and key and they could have looked 5 years ago..
great advice... stored and recorded

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Then shelve them like a library otherwise you will waste many many hours searching when the time comes for that part.. My sock drawer was always my bin of last resort for the tiny unobtaniums... .. Whenever I needed something rare and small that was the first place I looked. I don't believe I invented that idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts