Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the spider Veloce for sale at Beverly Hills car club? If you can't handle what the tin worm has done, don't look. Take your breath away. It is the real deal and has a matching engine, carbs. Just passing this along if someone wants to undertake a "project".

·
Registered
103 Posts
For awhile, I entertained the folly of buying 2000 or 2600 Touring. To this day, whenever I look at BHCC, I actually want to cry when I see the condition of some of those models for sale. I don't blame BHCC -- they just flip them. And I don't blame the former owners -- that's just what happened. But still, I think, how does a car come to that state?

·
Premium Member
21,289 Posts
Left outside in the rain for decades. See the ad above, for two 2000 CI Spiders Larry of APE is selling. I helped exhume those. They had been outside in the San Mateo mountains (a couple miles from the Pacific Ocean) since the 70s. These had tarps on them that rotted by the time Reagan was elected, no tops, full of leaves, wet goo, rat and mice culture, you name it. It was the days when you could get stuff like this for nothing, owner had 40 acres of rotting projects.

Andrew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts