Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Mito,

believe me, original color charts are very rare to find, last weekend I was in Novegro (Milan), once one of most important italian vintage vehicles exhibition: I found any kind of literature but color charts, I mean those before the Sixties.
In the Fifties, Alfa Romeo used mostly Lechler or Max Mayer paints, although also Savid or Glasurit had AR colors in their catalog.
Lechler ( Lechler | Vernici per carrozzeria, industria, casa, habitat e nautica in five languages ) started a service for vintage vehicles; now is available the catalog for bikes, which includes some colors shared with cars.
Differently, if You know the original color, You could ask the correct "recipe" or where to find a reliable shop next to You.

Giuseppe Maranghi - Laveno (VA - Italy)

·
Administrator
3,814 Posts
Hi Marc

I've emailed you everything I have on Giulietta paint codes and colours, including my reference charts and pictures of colour chips

Bon giorno Giuseppe, benvenuti in Alfa BB - if you would like the same information for your records, then please send me a private message by clicking on my name (AlfistiSA), send me your email address and I will forward you everything I have on Giulietta paint colours and codes.

Ciao
Greig

1 - 3 of 3 Posts