Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hello Alfa Lovers;
Ya hoo thanks so much for the kind words on my car. I love it and see you have read alittle about it. A have been driving Alfas and other stuff for about 33+years Now and for years have owned 67 Super, the racer and the 69Berlina you all saw on ebay go for the BIG$s. and was missrepresented. I know that car its hole life and it was rear ended and if you ever see it open the rear door and the fender is rivited on. and we sold it to the guy for $3500.00. any way thanks for making my days with your nice coments about the Ring car(57 racer) i LOVE THAT CAR and not a hole lot of people get it.
Take care
Peter

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
are you gonna race it at the race up north with csrg honoring 50 years of giulietta? i wanna take the yellow spider but too many races.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello;

I just got back from a CSRG event at Sears just now. My 750 water pump stated leaking(Heck)
I want to do the tour and the event. we have year to get them street worthy. Now I have a 512 locker in there, and it will not take to much street use. as it is very violent in that little light car and eats the seals on the little 750 rear end. So my chore is to get a MODERN posi set up with my old drum brakes. And to tell you the truth I do not want to take out that wounderful old small rearend and put that bib ungly posi in the car. but i guess I have to if I want to use it more.
I gotta go and unload boy it was ahot day for us up here. tires went away fast, and I am bee cheers
PSB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts