Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on ebay. I believe it's the one I viewed and drooled over a couple of weeks ago the day it arrived. Located in Corpus Christi, Texas and the dealer has the $15-18K premium added. If its the same one, its #50.

Alfa Romeo Other Launch Edition | eBay

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just saw this on ebay. I believe it's the one I viewed and drooled over a couple of weeks ago the day it arrived. Located in Corpus Christi, Texas and the dealer has the $15-18K premium added. If its the same one, its #50.

Alfa Romeo Other Launch Edition | eBay
So far, those ebay auctions at a premium seem to be a bust. Of the two that I have seen, neither appear to have sold from ebay. One was cut short on the second or third re-listing after opening bid and reserve were lowered (listing terminated because item is not available, meaning it had no bids and probably sold from the dealership), the other was re-listed once and still no bids.

Frankly, I hope that this is a trend. There are enough buyers at MSRP,that the cars would have all sold by now. And as long as there are stores who are willing to sell at or near list price, the cars with big premiums are likely to sit for quite a while. That's something we can thank the internet for!

·
Registered
831 Posts
ive heard its been hell trying to buy them.. a lot of dealers gouging the price...
Some, but that's to be expected on a new car such as this. I paid 18k over for mine. I have no regrets. I've had it six weeks now and 2300 miles. I still have the only 4C in Los Angeles, that I know of. There are a few just outside the LA proper. I'm enjoying mine everyday.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
ive heard its been hell trying to buy them.. a lot of dealers gouging the price...
I wish they'd done what Ferrari does. Dealers can't sell above list, and buyers can only sell back to the dealer if within one year. Keeps the cars out of the hands of flippers and in the hands of enthusiasts.

bs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts