Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thomas Pipon just advised me of this up coming event. So far seems only found on Italian Laguage site

MAGIONE - Le ALFA in pista -
Omaggio 50° della GTA e 30° della 75 | R.I.A.R. - Registro Italiano
Alfa Romeo

MAGIONE - Le ALFA in pista - Omaggio 50° della GTA e 30° della 75
Data: 30/05/2015 - 31/05/2015
Luogo: Magione (Perugia)

Un sabato e domenica in autodromo con tutte le Alfa Romeo da competizione e non solo.Tutte le Alfa Romeo fino agli anni '90 saranno le benvenute in questa grande festa della passione e del cuore sportivo marcati Alfa.Previsti anche programmi turistici fuori pista per le vetture non da corsa
Per partecipare ad un raduno, si prega di scaricare e compilare i moduli di iscrizione necessari per ogni evento e contattate la segreteria.
Autenticati per poter ottenere l'accesso completo ai contenuti riservati ai membri

---------------------------------------------------------------
GOOGLE TRANSLATION BELOW

MAGIONE - The ALFA track - Tribute 50° of the GTA and 30° 75

date :05/30/2015 - 31/05/2015

A Saturday and Sunday at the racetrack with all Alfa Romeo racing and not solo.Tutte the Alfa Romeo until the '90s will be welcome in this great celebration of the passion and the sporting heart Alfa. Previsti also marked tourist programs off track for cars not racing.
To attend a meeting , please download and complete the registration forms required for each event and contact the secretariat .

Please log in to get full access to content reserved for members

Ciao

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
We must have been typing almost simultaneously.. :) (see 50 years GTA tread).
Thom

·
Registered
649 Posts
Maggione is cancelled, they are working on make it in Arese , so the last information from RIAR

·
Registered
38 Posts
Different location (Arese test track beside the Factory) same date.

Thom

·
Registered
38 Posts
Different location (Arese test track beside the Factory) same date.

Thom
There is no Factory . And no Test track . As I remember during my visit in Arese last September.
I guess you are a lawyer?

This is how they announced it, they mean probably former Factory and test track
Thom

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Actually if you look on google maps the test track at Arese no longer has tarmac on it .... just dirt.

Now they may mean the Centro Sperimentale at Balocco which is about 1 hour away from the old Arese factory.

BTW, is the museum still at Arese or has it been relocated?

The hotel is supposed to be up in the lake district.

Magione would have been nice ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts