Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently pulled my 5 speed transmission out of my 164LS to do a 6-speed conversion, anyone interested in it? it ran well and was well maintained.

·
Premium Member
16,279 Posts
Sounds interesting. This include diff? Please send me a pm with some more details, mileage, etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are in Seattle,it came out of John vanRensburg's red car, I bought his car, and then we did the conversion, so I personally only did about 60 days of driving on it. Let me get more information from him on the previous service etc. It drove great and smooth before I removed it

·
Premium Member
16,279 Posts
Yup, I'm just in the south end.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I recently pulled my 5 speed transmission out of my 164LS to do a 6-speed conversion, anyone interested in it? it ran well and was well maintained.
What are you replacing it with?

·
Premium Member
16,279 Posts
Yup, I see them. Thanks.

Have been gone for a couple of days on the boat. Got back just before the lightning storm on the Sound. Hate to be out on the water with our small sailboat with it's lightning rod mast, lol. The wife, being a lightning theory expert, gets pretty jumpy about that situation. I don't blame her.

Will get back to you soonest.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Whoa, I was there. You get that 6-speed installed?? I've heard it is the kitten's titties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts