Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, posting this for a my friend who purchased an Alfetta recently and decided to go with the stock look. Why I can't really say, because these phone dials are in mint shape, there's a 5th one brand new in the box making it a set of 5 total :nerd:

I know these wheels are 4x98mm they won't fit Alfa Spider or GTV but will fit any Alfetta. Will fit some Fiats too, and the Maserati Biturbos.

If you are looking for Ronal A1, in a complete set then you will have to grab them from our shop in Berkeley. There's 4 excellent tires on the wheels, and like I mentioned - one new one in the box. By new I mean powder coated and in A condition. I believe the entire set was restored some time.

You won't be disappointed in the set. You don't even need new tires.

Sorry, no splitting them up. All 5 wheels for $1000.00 even. No shipping. If you're local, you can come see them!

The sport sedan is the one the Ronals came from, and this very car is now residing in Berkeley with the stock wheels per the owner's preferences.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they're 14 inch wheels. They're the stock configuration of the mille miglia edition Alfetta Coupe. The wheels are at the shop right now, and not in front of me. If you're actually interested in this for real, you can come on over to see them or I can measure them for you. These are not available for shipping, they have great tires on them and I'd like to just deliver the package deal to some lucky person who knows how rare these are!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts