Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just bought a 4C Spider on Saturday (3 June 17). Really amazing experience. Yellow on black with the contrast stitching. Traded in a '14 Porsche Cayman. Test drove a ton of various makes, years, and models. Nothing drives like the 4C. Acceleration is mind boggling, similar to a Gallardo for a fraction of the cost, with a warranty to boot. Excited, can you tell? Anyways, here in San Antonio, TX in case there are any groups and activities going on nearby, I would love to attend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol Racer Z, yeah I sleep but I pop up and excited to drive to work. Never felt that way in the Porsche. It was a this is a nice ride, but not a exciting ride. On the drive home yesterday I was disappointed to realize I was halfway home already. Yeah, the 4C is pretty special.

·
Registered
831 Posts
LMAO

I never realized until I bought my 4C, but everything I need is at the end of a twisty canyon road. And then I realize I forgot something and have drive back for it.

LMAO

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats!
Can you describe how the 4C differentiates from the Cayman? I am thinking about buying one, but I have always had and raced Porsches. Although, I have a Giulia Quadrifoglio on order......

·
Registered
112 Posts
I guess non of you has driven the new 911 Carrera, but technically you can't compare it to 4C but more to the Q.....That's all I have to say.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hello all,
Just bought a 4C Spider on Saturday (3 June 17). Really amazing experience. Yellow on black with the contrast stitching. Traded in a '14 Porsche Cayman. Test drove a ton of various makes, years, and models. Nothing drives like the 4C. Acceleration is mind boggling, similar to a Gallardo for a fraction of the cost, with a warranty to boot. Excited, can you tell? Anyways, here in San Antonio, TX in case there are any groups and activities going on nearby, I would love to attend.
Congratulations on your purchase. May I suggest bringing the car to ItalianCarFest on September 9th in Grapevine? One of our club members has a 4C coupe that he shows but no one has a spider that we know of. We would love to have yours there. Here is a link to the show's web page if you are interested.

ItalianCarFest

Enjoy the car and come up to north Texas if you can.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts