Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going over to take a look when they open this morning. Got a call last night from the dealer saying they'll be there.

Not sold yet. The dealer will be charging an impatience tax.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enjoy.
Is this the first one you've seen or sat in? I hope they start it so you can hear the exhaust note.
First I've seen in person. It's darker red than most photos show. Very, very nice. I did get to hear it as a mechanic took one out for a road test. They must put 10 miles on the car before selling it (to make sure nothing falls off???)

One of the two cars that arrived today is sold and will be gone when the buyer comes back in a few hours to pick it up. I'm glad I got to see it when I did. I suspect the second 4C will be gone before the weekend is over.

The salesman said Maple Shade will be getting one more launch edition in January. Claims the regular 4C's will arrive next summer.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Cool! I'm still surprised no alfa dealers in Bergen county NJ....

In a way I'm glad there's no Bergen county nj dealer as it keeps me from paying an impatience tax..LOL

Awesome car!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Been there on Saturday. Sat in one more leg room than in spider but i still need more leg room. I'm 6 feet toll.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts