Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1966 Duetto and would like to find a set of the right Weber carbs for it, which would be the 40DCOE27 model. I am not very concerned with condition. In fact, if just the covers with the 40DCOE27 model number were available, I'd want them. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a pair of 40DCOE141's out in the garage that came off of an '83 (I think) spider. How far off is that from what you need?

They are in "running when parked" condition, and don't have the thumbscrews or main jet covers on them. I was saving them in case the Spica doesn't work out when I finally get this thing running, but someone might as well get some use out of them.

What do you think?

-Ralphie

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Hi,I have a pair of 40DCOE27's along with the aluminum manifold adapters,a block-off plate,and a nib filter king filter/regulator.The carbs are dirty but look very good.Got these from a friend who told me that they were set up for a 2000.make an offer.Phil

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I PMed you, Alphil

I PMed you Alphil! I'll take them. Thanks! :)

SilverStreak, I have carbs, but I want to have the 27s, which Alphil has, fortunately. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi guys

I have a complete set of 2 original 40 DCOE 27 carbys,with air filter tray for sale.
They are second hand and were running well when removed off an engine last week.
DCOE 27 ,,,set up for a 2 litre would have different bigger jets and chokes etc.
Maybe an original set like I have would be better than having to change chokes + jets.
Thet would benefit from an overhaul- clean as they are how they came off the engine= dirty.
Located in Sydney Australia

Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts