Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new, never fitted, never even placed near a car.

As seen here: Alfaholics 7x15" GTA Veloce Wheel - Classic Alfa Romeo spare parts

They are standard Alfa offset ET29 and complete with correct GTA style centre cap inserts and clips.

Alfaholics sell them for £168 per wheel including VAT, you would be paying £672 (£700 or so with shipping) for the full set of four.

I want £550 including shipping to the UK. Shipping outside the UK will obviously be more and will be quoted on a person by person basis depending on where you are. You are getting exactly the same wheels for less.

These wheels are amazingly nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. As they were originally destined for a 71 Bertone (which was unfortunately too far gone to warrant them) they are the standard ET29 offset.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One bump before they're fobbed off to eBay. Would rather sell them here due to extortionate eBay fees.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would they fit an early Step Front coupe...?
Hm, I don't see why not. As far as I know all the 105 series cars had identical hubs/suspension except for a few small revisions like different ARB drop links. As long as it's a 105, they should fit.

The only thing they struggle with are the cars with flared/wide arches, which suit the ET35 offset better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those asking about shipping to the US, I'll get an accurate quote for you in the next few days.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, sorry for the delay in replying, I've been out of town.

Shipping to Aus would be around £350 GBP because of the size and weight (and insurance value). Four boxes each around 10kg once packed, dimensions of around 50x50x30 cm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts