Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for new rotors for my 86 Alfa Spider. My wheels look to have a 4-bolt pattern. I see replacement rotors on EBay for a Spider but they appear to have a 5-bolt pattern. It could be that the picture on EBay is generally used by the vendor and is not of the exact part, which is represented to fit an 86 Spider. I assume that if my wheels are 4-bolt the rotors much be too - correct?

·
Registered
288 Posts
You may want to re-consider an e-bay purchase and buy these from one of the reputable Alfa suppliers. That way there will be no question that what you are buying is an exact match for your vehicle and you'll have, at the very least, a little buyer protection and perhaps greater piece of mind.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may want to re-consider an e-bay purchase and buy these from one of the reputable Alfa suppliers. That way there will be no question that what you are buying is an exact match for your vehicle and you'll have, at the very least, a little buyer protection and perhaps greater piece of mind.
Good point. I want to make sure what I get it right for the car and good quality. Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts