Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple of 2l engines/transmissions and a couple of 3.0 single-cam v-6's / transmission available, and room deliver anywhere along my route from Denver area to Seattle by way of Michigan. PM for details

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All need rebuild. Have an alfetta engine plus a 115 crank so it can be converted, have a 115 engine complete, and I just pulled a running spica 2l from my 105 that I am probably willing to part with. Will also have an engine out of a 79 spider that is too rusty to save.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks. My daughter is in Portland and her Berlina needs a rebuild. I will forward this to her.
Dave

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
both are out of 164's, and both ran. How close to Ann Arbor are you?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would like to get $600 for a v-6, and can deliver it to you.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pm'd you my itinerary.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in Portland, OR, looking for a running 2L for my Berlina. Sounds like the one you just pulled out of your 105 might work. What are you asking for that one?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hi, you must be dave's daughter. I'm looking for $1200 for the engine I just pulled from my GTV. It has 10.4 pistons and high performance cams, both with a couple thousand mile on them. checked Centerline, those parts alone run $1000. It's pretty grimy, I think the cam cover leaked oil, so It could use some attention there, might have a better cam cover I would throw in to the sale. ran great, started every time. Spica injection. It just came out of my 105 here in Seattle, a 3l V6 is going back in it's place so I don't see a need to hang on to it. If you want it, I can hold it for you and bring it down some time. I often am heading to Long beach WA or Lincoln city.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts