Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm completly new here, so hello. I've been reading the forum a lot because I (like most of us I think) like the 33 stradale.

As there is a lot of info here, I don't see a lot about a specific vin (750.33.111).

This one is interesting for me as it was the only one in blue. Does anyone has info on the car? Current pictures, old pictures (it is now red I think), current owner?

Thank you very much, lets hope for some nice info and even nicer pictures.

Cheers

·
Registered
114 Posts
[QUOTE = "Gregge83, message: 8518491, membre: 379276"]
Salut les gars, je suis complètement nouveau ici, alors bonjour. J'ai beaucoup lu le forum parce que j'aime (comme la plupart d'entre nous je pense) comme le 33 stradale.

Comme il y a beaucoup d'informations ici, je ne vois pas grand-chose sur un vin spécifique (750.33.111).

Celui-ci est intéressant pour moi car il était le seul en bleu. Quelqu'un a-t-il des informations sur la voiture? Photos actuelles, vieilles photos (elle est maintenant rouge je pense), propriétaire actuel?

Merci beaucoup, espérons de bonnes informations et des photos encore plus belles.

À votre santé
[/CITATION]

[url = https: //www.photorapide.com/images.php? photoName = 19htcv.jpg & photoId = 1486362] https://si2.photorapide.com/invites/photos/2020/03/19htcv.jpg [/ img] [/ url]

je saw this unique blue 33 at Retromobile Paris 1986 or 1987 on the stand of the club "Alfanatic Tradition". I believe it belonged to Mr Mizrahi. It seems she's gone to Japan, and this club no longer exists?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
75033*111* was sold "new" during 1969 to a member of the Agusta family and registered for the road. Sold roughly four and 1/2 years later and passed through other hands before going to a collector in Japan. That collector has since sold off some cars, but I don't know about the Tipo 33, chassis 75033*111*. For some reasons, photos are not loading at the moment. Maybe I'll try again later?

·
Registered
288 Posts
750.33.111 finished as ‘Luxury version’ at Carrozzeria Marazzi in 1967. Car assembled for Count Corrado Agusta, (well-known producer of helicopters) and it was the only one produced in blue color. The special seats of helicopter provenience were installed instead of original ones. Later in 1972 car was sold to Egon Zweimuller and third owner was Hayashi Collection in Japan. The car was re-colored in red Alfa 501 color. Today, believed in GB. Restored (probably P. Grist), with two rearview mirrors on the top of the front fenders, Quadrifoglio triangular logo on the front fender, wind-up windows, colored roof, round blinkers on the top and middle of the front fender mesh.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
750.33.111 finished as ‘Luxury version’ at Carrozzeria Marazzi in 1967. Car assembled for Count Corrado Agusta, (well-known producer of helicopters) and it was the only one produced in blue color. The special seats of helicopter provenience were installed instead of original ones. Later in 1972 car was sold to Egon Zweimuller and third owner was Hayashi Collection in Japan. The car was re-colored in red Alfa 501 color. Today, believed in GB. Restored (probably P. Grist), with two rearview mirrors on the top of the front fenders, Quadrifoglio triangular logo on the front fender, wind-up windows, colored roof, round blinkers on the top and middle of the front fender mesh.
another photos

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ownership timing and details differ to my understanding....I saw the car for sale in 1988.

Richard
In relation of your objections to ownerships and production data, I consider them possible and what’s more probable. The Varese plates on the car are posterior to 1967. I have consulted German (considered reliable) archive of existing Stradales, and Serafino Marazzi’s reconstruction of production list, that claimed 1967 as birth date, but the photo of Corrado Agusta is from 1969. The side of Stradale story concerning ownerships is mysterious one from the beginning. From the photos is clear that car was finished as ‘Luxury version’ (though luxury in Stradale case is opinionable).

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Since there is denial here about real history when compared to claimed history, further input will wait. It is clear, however, that Hayashi was not the third owner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts