Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an immaculate leather steering wheel out a 1990 33 16v, just wanted to find out if its a direct fit on my series 1 1985 33?

Cheers all.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Is it the one with the rounded arms, the optional one? I think that they came out on the P4. Or is it the one with sort of a triangular center? The latter is not so rare, but still a nice wheel, a bit large in diameter was my only problem with it. But if it is infact optional/P4 one, yes rare. A picture here would help but i cant seem to find any!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its the one without the bumps, when i had my 1990 33 1.5ie back in scotland in 1995 i bought the wheel pictured and the gear stick to match as accessories at the alfa dealership, i should of took them off and kept them! as you never know when you need them again!! like now they would be handy!

·
Registered
755 Posts
They are a Nardi steering wheel, and are quite rare. P4's got them and were an extra from the dealer for series 3's. Also they are a bit smaller than the standard wheel, which is nice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I´ve got that nardiwheel and i love it.. But i ripped the center-letherpanel of and im going to polish the aluminium and drill som nice holes for the pure racinglook..
Coming back with pictures when done..
It fits the old 33s to.. And one friend got one in his Sud.. I dont know if he did any changes to make it fit though..

Edit: Hey nice gearstick on that QV.. hehe..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts