Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

My father is selling 3 Alfa Romeo Montreal's, these will be sold as one lot.
Bidding will only be possible after seeing the cars in real and this is possible if the price is right.
Well since he can't talk English well he has asked me to post topics on forums and to supply my email address so people can contact me and I will translate for him.

1)
Condition: Excellent
Color: Red
Build year: 1973
Information: New injection pump, back lights reassembled, changed different parts with new parts

2)
Condition: Excellent with a little work
Color: Red
Build year: 1975
Information: Cars is complete without back lights, car drives

3)
Condition: Complete car without back lights and missing injection pump, needs some bodywork
Color: Blue
Build year: 1973
Info: has been standing still for some years

Pictures:

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/447225921/Montreal.zip
Online Album: http://img87.imageshack.us/g/dsc04874vh.jpg/
Reminder: these cars will be only sold per 3 as one lot.

These cars will be placed on other forums.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't understand the bid process explanation. could you clarify?
Hello if you send us a mail with a price you want them for we keep track on it, and if someone has bid over you we will tell you after we think the price is right we will contact you and you can come and look at the cars etc.

Kind regards,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hmmm...

Well, I would be happy to trade you three leprechauns, each with a bucket of gold coins rinsed with the tears of Venus herself. Email me and I will let you know if somebody has offered my cousin more than three Montreals. Currently, the high bid is 232,000 Euros and Miss Norway, 2138. Please bid again.

Also, I want a pony. A Rainbow Brite, to be exact. NO UNICORNS!!!

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Don't be deceived by the prior offer. I have it on good authority that the leprechauns he has are actually small children left over from a St Patrick's Day pageant, and their gold is actually foil wrapped chocolate coins that expired three Easters ago. Also, the Venus he is referring to is one of the contestants on this season's RuPaul Drag Race.

I, on the other hand, would be willing to part with two of my finest quality Oompa Loompas, and will crate them up and send them as soon as I hear that you are ready to accept them as payment. I will drill air holes into the crates for an additional amount to be divulged later.

Signed,
Mr. Wonka

·
Registered
109 Posts
Don't be deceived by the prior offer. I have it on good authority that the leprechauns he has are actually small children left over from a St Patrick's Day pageant, and their gold is actually foil wrapped chocolate coins that expired three Easters ago. Also, the Venus he is referring to is one of the contestants on this season's RuPaul Drag Race.

I, on the other hand, would be willing to part with two of my finest quality Oompa Loompas, and will crate them up and send them as soon as I hear that you are ready to accept them as payment. I will drill air holes into the crates for an additional amount to be divulged later.

Signed,
Mr. Wonka
I am hereby bidding a nickel, a slightly bent paperclip, and some lent I found in my pocket. And, if things get interesting, I am willing to throw in a button from my wool sport coat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts