Alfa Romeo Forums banner

3 liter milano verde engine parts.

For Sale 
3K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  75evo 
#1 ·
Stripped the block down today. All parts r 4 sale. Heads will be stripped down next week. Good water pump and tensioner installed not long before engine was removed. pistons, sleeves and rod sets available seperatele, Crank, oil pump, fly wheel bolt set a c compressor, lower and upper oil pan availabe.
Stripped 3 liter block will be availabe when done taking it apart.

See less See more
#6 ·
Alfa guy, is there anything else you need since u dont need to hassel with shipping?
Rongineer,
inlet 2 1/4, can be clamped or welded, its set up for clamping to work. Outlet 2 5/8, about 10 5/8 long.

#9 ·
flywheel bolt set.

I dont know how to PM but if you call me at 337 660-3710 I would like to buy the flywheel bolt set from you if the fit the 3L 164L automatic engine. Thx

#16 ·
Do you have the oil pump drive gear assembly? Front cover? Flywheel? Crankshaft pulley?

Greg

#19 ·
I meant the pulley, shaft and gear which mounts in the head. I also need an oil pump and the dipstick and tube.

PM me pricing and availability.

#21 ·
Gregsef, I located the dip stick and tube, the front cover, the shaft, pump and gear. Cant find the crank pully and Im trying to figure out hoe to get the tube out of the block without damaging it.
Jim Tysom, I have the heads and I weighed them. i will try and get shipping price tonite.

#22 ·
That sounds great. I am not sure but that dipstick tube may be threaded into the block.
Maybe someone more knowledgable than me will chime in to explain how to take it out.

Greg

Gregsef, I located the dip stick and tube, the front cover, the shaft, pump and gear. Cant find the crank pully and Im trying to figure out hoe to get the tube out of the block without damaging it.

#23 ·
thanks for the update.I've sent $75 to your Paypal acct to pay for the heads.There is a Greyhound terminal in Houston that's convenient for me. I've never shipped by Greyhound-do they notify me when the package arrives? Let me know the shipping cost and I'll send you the additional $$$ by Paypal.

#25 ·
Ill look into the insurance, havent had any issues with greyhound. Greyhound will call you when the item arrives at the terminal. I wont touch the money till the item is shipped.
Thanx reyy

#28 ·
Alfaguy, I sold you the flywheel bolts. I got to thinking maybe they are the wrong ones. They were off the back plate on the rear of the engine. The dang flywheel is still in the verde tranny. Please let me know..

#30 ·
None of my business but I think that the issue of whether you are talking about the engine flywheel or the clutch flywheel in the transaxle should be clarified.

Most people are looking for the engine flywheel and bolts so they can use a 164 3.0 liter motor in a transaxle style car.

Greg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.