Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 75 for sale on E bay which the owner has already sold once with positive feed back only a week ago, (two computers, accounts )perhaps,Jason:eek:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked the seller about the previous sale and he promptly told me to keep my s--t to myself , nice bloke, I hope there are not many Alfa owners like this one.
The heading came up automatically about Melb sorry for the confusion cheers.
He is the vendor who recently sold the evo kit, stating the locally made molds are a poor fit. Jason

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys i went and saw that car on sunday just past. To tell you the turth it didnt perform that well (GUTLESS)he also gave me a list of all the stuff done to it. He was going to sell it to me for $5000 There was a couple things that didnt feel rite he told me his Friend who's a Alfa machanic did all the work. Im notsure aye as i saw one belt that looked like it wasnt changed But he told me all had been! Could tell by the cracks in it.
The body of the car is in very good condition only has one small rust spot at the rear right hand corner of the back window under the black sill..
I think the 2.5 v6 would eat this one up!
Oh yea as far as the last sale on ebay reason why he didnt sell to the guy who won it was because he wanted $5000 heheheh! I was the secound person bidding on it but my max was $4200 Im so lucky now as didnt buy it!
Oh yea If ya keen on it he wont go lower than $5000 Trust me hes just that type of person. I hope you all liked my little experence with the Alfa 75 on ebay. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes he could of been using another account to try and get me higher!
Thats a real sad *****! But at the end of the day i won cause i told him NA BRO IM NOT KEEN!!!! LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a well publicized case of war bird ( historic aircraft) which only had on bid of the opening price of 150 thousand meanwhile the vendor was negotiating with a third party on its real market value of 250 thousand +. Having forgot about the ebay sale the ebay bidder demand the item,Which after going to the high court one the case.100 150 less than market value. so if the auction runs it course highest bidder wins,The judge also demanded that the aircraft be put up to the standards put on the action site... This Alfa seller is not of good carritor and somebody should report him Thanks Jason

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Yeah,

Stick it to him :mad:

An auction, ANY auction, is a legally binding contract BOTH WAYS. If someone offers something up to auction and you bid highest above the reserve, and the auction runs to the closure time, then it's yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts