Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Urgent Sale - Moving to Perth on the 5th August and these 2 cars have to go. Please call Scott for more information. Asking $5,500 for both but open to offers.

Car 1 - Primer prepped rolling shell. C/w all body panels, doors, bonnet and boot lid. Really straight and rust free execpt for a little bit in the passenger foot well. Body has been stripped back, prepped and primed by the previous owner. I have removed internal sound deadening with the view to completing an internal spray. Engine bay stripped out for engine bay refresh. This car is rolling - fitted with full suspension and steering gear (Koni Reds), Diff, Fuel tank, exhaust system, complete dash, instruments, heater unit and wiring loom included. I have started to prep back end as it was it needed back to body sand and prep - no rust and no panel work required.

Car 2 - Was a daily driver until rear ended and written off. Back end is pushed into the rear window on the passenger side. This car is complete. Strong 1750 motor with dual webers and std air intake system. Rebuilt 5speed box and very tight. Koni reds and adjustable camber kits fitted. Wild Boar Leather skai interiors are in good condition - carpets a little tatty though. Brand new boosters fitted when I bought the car and only in for 3 weeks until accident. Car has all trim pieces, badges etc

Spares - Reconditioned head c/w reground valves, springs, non-std cams and timing chain tensioner. Set of 2L discs and calipers (Larger than 1750), 4x Hot wire rims, Set of pedals and master cylinders, 1x alfa std jack, workshop manuals etc.

Please call Scott on 0418 930 897 if you would like to know more and view the cars during the week.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All - Sorry, but I forgot to mention the cars are located in Brisbane, Qld.

·
Registered
26 Posts
alfa sales

hi scott
from Kalgoorlie WA
spoke to you on weekend are you prepared to sell just the stripped one full of its parts for a price. cant afford to truck both vehicles. lets talk.
Brad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale

Hi All, Apologies for not being on here for a while. These cars are still for sale. I'm in the zone of reducing price or biting the bullet and shipping them to Perth so I can continue on with the project. Let me know if you are interested.
Scott

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Hi Scott,

Presumably the cars are still in Brisbane? Where and when can they be viewed..Most interested in the red wreck.
Does engine start and can it be driven?

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Scott
I am still interested in the primed one only. I am in kalgoorlie area so can only afford one. How much for the primed one only
Brad 0427987139

1 - 7 of 7 Posts