Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd Web Site Outage

Sorry guys! Late last night our web hosting company went down again. They were only able to backup the site to like 1/5/03. This is the second time this has happen and I'm very upset with them. We'll be changing hosting as soon as funds permit us to do so. For all of you who lost post from the last few days I apologize.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seems like the hosting company is still messing with the server. Site seems to come in and out as far speed goes. Hang in there folks!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hello Simon

I believe I witnessed the crash last night. I was trying to upload an image for my avatar when it bombed. You mentioned they pulled a 1/5/03 backup. Weren't there more messages in the GTV forum?

Also, I saw some funny things tonight while looking at the L.A. Auto Show post. Three of my Alfa images I posted last night (pre-crash) appeared amongst the actual auto show images. After posting my (stupid) message, the page refreshed and my Alfas were replaced with original images.

I may be able to get a line on some economical yet reliable web hosting if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I've been using hostrocket.com for a couple of years. Excellent performance and pretty cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts