Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Classic Alfa here in the UK sell one for Euro S2 Spiders...is this what you are looking for ?

IN074 SPIDER CENTRE CONSOLE SECTION 1970-82 - Classic Alfa

They also do the side panels, if needed.
I wrote them for check if it's original or similar with the soft surface and I sent also a pictures of my interior and them answered me that it is a reprodution... not vero good.
I have seen the reprodution, I know the productor ... for that I searching original one, but it is vero hard, I contacted a lot of shop in Europe without find it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought a repro one about 15 years ago as I couldn't get hold of an original. It wasn't the greatest and it doesn't sound like they have improved. The main problem being that the hole for the gear lever was not big enough for the chrome trim so I ended up leaving it off.
I currently have the interior stripped out so was going to take the opportunity to enlarge the hole with a Dremel until I can fit the chrome trim.
Unfortunately I must have thrown away the original as I cannot find it in my garage. It was very cracked and in a right state though.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
I have seen decent second-hand originals come up every now and again on german ebay.
Perhaps keep a search going there, using the words: Alfa spider Mittelkonsole

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts