Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and have a great 2015.

I just need some advice please to start the year off. I need to replace the window seal 'brush'. I removed the door trim and the inner brush trim which just has four screws. The outer one has some visible screws which I removed but the chrome trim will lift free in the back section but not where it runs next to the quarter light. Can anyone advise how the outer chrome trim (along with the brush) is removed? Do I need to remove or loosen the quarter light bolts or is there some hidden fixing?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
trim replacement

Time for the cardiscmanual - I think.

From (now limited) memory of doing this , you probably do have to remove the quarterlight. This is relatively simple a couple maybe 3 bolts and the quaterlight should lift straight out , giving clear access to see how the trim is fitted.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Window trim

Thanks Redmerlin - I had been through the disc before posting but I went through it again but neither the workshop manual or the other manuals provide any help. I think your suggestion of removing the Quarter window may be necessary. I will have another crack at it next weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts