Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently doing an inventory of new/replacement/repair parts for my 1965 2600 sprint project. Below is one of the bigger trim bits that is missing.

I am looking for a right side internal sill cover (not sure if this is correct description). It is the long chrome strip that covers the carpet edge / door opening floor.

I suspect mine was lost over the years in the hands of previous owners. Not sure if there is different versions, but sure someone out there will no. I can post a pic of the other one I have to ensure a match.

I am based in Australia, so local would be best, but will consider overseas. Beggars cannot be choosers as they say, but a big and delicate item in the hands of multiple postal services is no doubt a recipe for disappointment.

If you are in Australia and have one available I can collect in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide.

·
Registered
183 Posts
If it is the thin strip, and not the sill cover with the Bertone description, I can tell you there are 2 versions.
Both they are made of aluminium.
The early ones are a non coated version, just the alu color.
The later ones have the same shape of course but they have a surface of a blueish/purple coloured coating. It is an electrolytic coating (It will have a better English word for it....)

I have both versions i spare, as well as the sill covers on top of the rockers/sills.

But I do live in Europe........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is the sill cover that I am afterm, I do have the thin strips (thankfully).

How much for a right hand side sill cover? Perhaps you might with to email me directly: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts