Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

Some day I will indeed complete the restoration of my 1963 2600 Sprint. I have assembled a lot of "spares" over the years, many removed from a '64 donor. Ill try to put some things here on a regular basis.

First up is the interior from the '64. It is leather, but really in poor shape; would need full re-uphosltery. Also, the hinges will need re-chroming. Looking for $300 for front, rear and cards, but shipping would likely require a bigger outlay.

- Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I require many other parts eg. Inner and outer trim, windscreen surround trim, inner and outer door handles, rear light assembly, wipers with arms and blades, inner door pads with armrests, under part of the dashboard with the ashtray to name a few. Please let me know if you have any of these parts?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I require many other parts eg. Inner and outer trim, windscreen surround trim, inner and outer door handles, rear light assembly, wipers with arms and blades, inner door pads with armrests, under part of the dashboard with the ashtray to name a few. Please let me know if you have any of these parts?
Greetings Behram: I am in the process of restoring a '63 Sprint Coupe, and I have fully salvaged a 1964 Sprint Coup. That leaves me with "spares" for most of the parts. My time is limited over the next few weeks, as I prepare for the Montreal Convention, but we can likely work through your needs. I suggest you provide me with a short list by priority. I should have everything you mention above. Where are you located? Shipping is a big hurdle with some of this stuff.- Michael

·
Registered
15 Posts
1. Front and rear windscreen chrome strips
2. Left and right chrome strips running on either side from fron wheel arch to rear wheel arch.
3. Dashboard with ashtray and glove box. Meters not require but can take them.
4. 2600 monogram on dashboard, left and right fenders and rear bootlid.
5. Bertone badging on left and right fenders.
6. Inner and outer door handles.
7. Inner door pads both left and right with armrests.
8. Both wiper arms and blades.
9. Left and right rear panels between B and C pillars including ashtray.
10.All chrome strips around door windows, front and rear quarter glasses.
11.Inner rear view mirror.
12.Outer rear view mirror.
13.One pressed steel wheel.
14.Front right and left inner headlight surround. If I need to, I can take both inner and outer headlight surrounds.
15. Rear tail light assembly both left and right.

That's it for now.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings: may ask is that you provided your general location and an understanding as to how shipping is to be arranged. I had to drive these seats 800 miles to make the deal on the seats and basically gave them away. No time for more of that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am located in mumbai, india. I'm more than happy to pay packing and shipping costs.
I would really appreciate it if you could supply these parts. As a worst case i could have the parts collected from you through my shipping and forwarding agent but that may prove to be very expensive for me.

Regards,

behram

1 - 10 of 10 Posts