Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
I've already posted my ad up on the for sale section but I figured this is a pretty specific item that deserves special attention to the select group..I've got a bunch of various oil pans that I need to try and start getting rid of including one from a 2600. Mine looks like it has been repaired and I figured being the type of car that it is, even one not in perfect condition could be valuable to someone who truly needs it merely for the functionality. P/N 106000120002. Let me know if anyone might be interested in it.
Thanks, Giuseppe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I might be interested depending upon the nature of the repair. I'm working on a 2600 SZ that has an oil pan crack at the drain plug that I'm afraid might not be repairable.

If possible, please provide more details about and/or close-up photos of the repair.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
close ups

Hi Keith,
The pan has been cracked around what would be the front passenger side corner as if it was mounted on the car. It looked like it has been repaired at one point but not to any sort of decent extent. I could sand it back down and tig weld it up nice if you are truly interested in the pan as everything else on it is in good shape including the 4 studs on the inside of the pan.
Some how it only cracked along the side and bottom edge of the pan..not up across the top as you can see from the picture.
Giuseppe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Thanks for the info. Don't break out the TIG welder just yet. I may have a line on an uncracked pan. If I can't locate one, then I would be interested in yours as the crack on yours looks more repairable than the one on mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts