Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its a 2600 but not much left, never seen anything like this in person, some people would rather it turn to dust than sell it, I know someone n the family like that, not that they have anything interesting but nevertheless.
I was told it is going to be restored! It just need to be buffed out.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
Interesting car with some US and some Euro features. Any chance you could get the AR*19xxxx chassis number on the firewall?

This car is restorable if the attachment points of the rear trailing arms are still OK. Bernhard in Austria would be the man to do it (as he did with my parts car, which, in some respect, looked as bad as this one).

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if I can get the s/n but I had taken a picture of the rear suspension, it looks like the attachment points are gone.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear sus points.
Amazing price, how many years ago one would have had to pay to take it away.
I have seen the work done in Austria, truly magnificent. Must be over $100k.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hard to believe the $11K price for something in that shape! My 1964 2600 Spider was not quite that bad and I parted it out around 10 years ago. The only saving grace is that a few of the body parts from my old car have allowed crash damaged cars to remain on the road. The 2600 Spider was my daily driver for many years!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts