1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
15,429 Posts
He did say that the car had been backed into, the center of the bumper is pushed back. It must have received a mighty smack. I did notice that the center grill on the car is from a 94-95 not 91-93.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This guy has more than one screw loose period . I talked to him and he is a lying punk . At first he kept claiming it was a L model with over 260+hp . Then when I pionted out to him serial numbers dont lie he kind of changed that lie . Next He claimed he put some "rebuilt parts" on it and it had 260+hp power . He said his friend told him had that much hp but he didnt know about it . Well we all know most base models have around 180ish and S one have 225ish . Then he back pedaled and said his friend wrecked his S model and the "rebuilt parts" came from his friends donor car . Is there any why to tell from that engine shot if he has the S model heads on that engine or is getting all that power from the new air intake ( LOL ) ? Now he trying to sell spare parts on Ebay . If you look he has a "factory" grill thats wrapped in chicken coupe wire . Some body needs to tar and feather this moron period !

·
Premium Member
9,683 Posts
This guy has more than one screw loose period . I talked to him and he is a lying punk . At first he kept claiming it was a L model with over 260+hp . Then when I pionted out to him serial numbers dont lie he kind of changed that lie . Next He claimed he put some "rebuilt parts" on it and it had 260+hp power . He said his friend told him had that much hp but he didnt know about it . Well we all know most base models have around 180ish and S one have 225ish . Then he back pedaled and said his friend wrecked his S model and the "rebuilt parts" came from his friends donor car . Is there any why to tell from that engine shot if he has the S model heads on that engine or is getting all that power from the new air intake ( LOL ) ? Now he trying to sell spare parts on Ebay . If you look he has a "factory" grill thats wrapped in chicken coupe wire . Some body needs to tar and feather this moron period !
No aftermarket springs on that car at all. There is no real upgrades to the motor. It is a 183hp 164 base model. The clutch and all the other parts he claims he replaced is BS. Love to see a receipt for that. He was selling this thing 2 months ago and doubt he had the cash to do all that! New flywheel is pretty spendy...what around $500
He has to sell it because he is broke and cannot afford it. At least that is what he told me. Never had an S model. No S engine in that car. L AFM and BOOT. So if he had an S engine it could never even reach 200Hp with that set up! Even with the big chrome intake thingy!
This 164 I am sure could be ok depending on body or chassis damage. But I would be very weary on buying it!

This car will never sell.
I would not touch it with a 10 ft pole! It is just one big money pit after this kid owned it.
:rolleyes:
J

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason , Have you seen this car in person by chance ? I might give him a couple hundred for spare parts , LOL . The wheels and tires are worth that . He must need money cause he is also trying to sell a bunch of spare bits on Ebay .

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yea this guy is one of those crooks that do try to bait people and probably screwed with the VINs and OD to read false readings to bait people into buying his lemon. This Guy is a Facken *******!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
He is to dang stupid to be able to change the vin Denny he just was flat out lying and saying it was an L model with 260+ hp . He has had his add on craig's list changed 3 times for all the lies . Everyone feel free to save a sucker that might want it and flag it on the craig's list link to it in my first post . This schmuck is giving all of the honest Alfa nuts a bad name !

·
Registered
177 Posts
260+ HP guy returns, LOL !!

Remember last week when this looser was trying to sell a 260+hp 164L ( http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/315299769.html ) ? Well not only is he a big liar and con-artist trying to lie about the serial number . His add has been removed 3 time on craig's list . Now he is trying to scam people on parts on ebay ( http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbruadkast ) . Make sure to see his front grill claiming to be factry , LOL .
Is this the same car as listed by Digitalian under Cars For Sale??:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,683 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The poor kid is in over his head . He will probally find a sucker and then the person will be in for a big nest of problems . I acually feel sorry for him since he himself was probally taken for a ride .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts