Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Alfas,

I am considering to buy this 2018 Stelvio Sport for 26,000$

It has 27k miles on it. 20' wheels shown in the picture. Perfect paint outside.

What do you guys think about it? is it a good deal? Plus tax it would be around 28,000$ out of pocket.

Please HELP ME OUT !!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Nice looking car. Only problem with the 2018's is that most did not have Apple Carplay or Android Auto support. Other than that, owners seem to like them alot.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I bought a pretty similarly equipped Stevio Sport last November with 16,500 miles or so. It was 29k, but sale price was 27,300 before taxes and tags, etc. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I'm not a market expert, but 26 seems like it is probably within the range of a realistic price. I'm not sure where it would fall on the scale of highish price or lowish price. Probably depends on your market, too. Check some of the car pricing websites (cargurus.com, etc). They probably have more than my anecdotal info. I'd check when the Stelvio was first sold, too, so you know how many months are left on the warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought a pretty similarly equipped Stevio Sport last November with 16,500 miles or so. It was 29k, but sale price was 27,300 before taxes and tags, etc. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I'm not a market expert, but 26 seems like it is probably within the range of a realistic price. I'm not sure where it would fall on the scale of highish price or lowish price. Probably depends on your market, too. Check some of the car pricing websites (cargurus.com, etc). They probably have more than my anecdotal info. I'd check when the Stelvio was first sold, too, so you know how many months are left on the warranty.
Thanks you so much for your reply. 27,300 is a wonderful deal for that low mileage!! Compare to mine, you are like 1000$ for 10k less miles.
This Stelvio I posted is the best deal within 100 miles of my location right now. Since this car doesn't have a lot of market quantities, its just a not bad deal for now.
I will just wait a bit longer for better deal.
Hope you enjoy your time with your Stelvio!!!

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI,1988 Milano Gold Auto
679 Posts
If the car is what you want your next step should be checking its history rather than asking owners' opinions. Carfax is a good start- but not infallible. Better to have an Alfa dealer run VIN to be sure all updates/recalls as well as services have been completed. If the history is as clean as the car appears to be, it's probably a good deal

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dealer, which mean i need to pay around 28,000 - 29,000$

AWD Q4

Wheels, HK Audio, Paddle Shiffters, 8.8 inch display, and i think thats it.
No moonroofs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Paddle Shifters mean it has the Ti Performance Package, Limited Slip Differiential, Active Suspension ($1650 option), 900W HK audio ($900) 20" Wheels ($750). $28000 OTD seems about right for a 2018 Stelvio with 16.5K miles.

·
Registered
472 Posts
You are still eligible for the MOPAR new car 8-year extended warranty. You can drive this for six more years under warranty. Seems well worth the $ to me.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,423 Posts
Paddle Shifters mean it has the Ti Performance Package, Limited Slip Differiential, Active Suspension ($1650 option), 900W HK audio ($900) 20" Wheels ($750). $28000 OTD seems about right for a 2018 Stelvio with 16.5K miles.
I think there's some confusion here (and I fully admit the option packages can be confusing):

This car is a Stelvio Sport with the Sport Interior Package, which adds the paddle shifters. Notice it doesn't have sport seats.

I believe you can only add the Ti Performance Package (limited slip and active suspension) to the Stelvio Ti and Stelvio Lusso models, you can't add it to a base Stelvio.

Most cars that have paddle shifters don't have the Ti Performance Package on them, it's actually pretty rare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
'JOECAB' you're right, the Sport model has paddle shifters without having to add the Ti Performance package. I have a 2019 Stelvio Ti Lusso and the PO added the Ti Performance package when bought new. My mistake.

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Dealer, which mean i need to pay around 28,000 - 29,000$

AWD Q4

Wheels, HK Audio, Paddle Shiffters, 8.8 inch display, and i think thats it.
No moonroofs
I bought a 2018 almost a year ago with 28,000 miles on it. My wife loves it.

Paid 28,000 plus tax. Bought it from the Alfa dealer. I also bought the extended warranty for 3200.00 which extended the factory warranty to 8 years and 100,000 miles. Includes roadside and all the other things that are included with the original warranty.

I don't care what brand car it is. Do yourself a favor and get the extend warranty. You will find its worth every penny.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts