·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictres of my 25th aniversary:
Same car : 1969 Alfa Romeo Berlina
Same Place: Calloway Gardens, Georgia
Same Spouce: Alvis and Diane Weatherly

**Berlina found a friend in the parking lot of the hotel. So, I parked the Berlina next to it while we had dinner. Never saw the owner but took a picture of them.

Enjoy,
Alvis III

Attachments

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
25th Anniversary

Here are some pictres of my 25th aniversary:
Same car : 1969 Alfa Romeo Berlina
Same Place: Calloway Gardens, Georgia
Same Spouce: Alvis and Diane Weatherly

**Berlina found a friend in the parking lot of the hotel. So, I parked the Berlina next to it while we had dinner. Never saw the owner but took a picture of them.

Enjoy,
Alvis III
Congratulations!!! Some of us are not so lucky.....Pat made it 22 years with me before his death and 22 years with Marie before her death. Just wasn't meant to be, I guess.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Congratulations - how about scanning and posting the picture your wife is holding?

Great Berlina - I hope GA police are less strict about front license plates than CA cops are. Luckily it's just a $10 "fix-it" ticket, and once that's take care of you can take it off again ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you,
Alfa Romero ,,is a very inportant part of my life,for many years 33++. I sold the Fiat,the VW, the Yamaha , and other cars for MY Alfa's. My wife of 25 years understands and loves her 164L automatic as much as me. She cannot drive a stick shift. AROC chapter Atlanta.
Alvis III

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old picture she was holding

Here were the pictures my was holding in the parking lot. 25 years ago leaving th Church going to Calloway. Calloway is still basically but they have added a new hotel and the Day butterfly building. We repeated alot shots taken 5 yars ago.
Alvis III

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
That is one classic picture you have there 25 years ago......priceless!!!

Giorgio

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Diane and I enjoy the Berlina. Even if all it has is 4x4 air and a fan. The windows are easy to get to in the back also.
Thanks,
Alvis III

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
great story, great pics....thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice!!!!
I wish I still had my first car it to would have been used on our wedding day and be with us today. But on the other hand it was a 1975 Hillman Avenger(Plymouth Cricket in the US and Canada):eek:, so may be i'd rather have my Berlina anyday:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again

Thanks again. I will some day get Andrew a full story on this Alfa for the Berlina Register. I also need a picture of both of us with our Berlina Register T-shirts and our Alfa Romeo Berlina.
Alvis III

·
Registered
517 Posts
Bravo...Alvis...not only you have enlightened this forum..with your 25 th anniversary..photos..and kept the same woman too...Thats a Double down...in my book....Great moments...like this ....Good as GOLD.....Priceless as my good friends described earlier on....Congratulations.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Posting (Thank you)

Thank you to everyone that have replied and looked at this.
I would love to see others on the main board with there stories like this.
Is there a way to post this on the main board or just repost on main board.
I would love to see others with the stories like this.
SAME ALFA.....years later.
Thanks,
Alvis III

·
Registered
18 Posts
Al and Diane

Al, Great pictures after 25 years. I can't wait to see the 50th anniversary pictures. I hope we are all still around.

augie
alfaaugie
93 red spider
Atlanta AROC

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's Great !!!

Love to see this !
I think we will just work on 5 years at a time.
I need to finish the restoring for my 30th.
Thanks,
Alvis III

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alvis, you STILL on that kick?

You're a hard man to track down! Glad to see you still have the Alfa affliction. Drop me a note. It would be great to hear from you. [email protected].

Best to Diane and the (uh, grown) kids!

Don

1 - 20 of 28 Posts