1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had shivers go up and down my spine on that last video with the sound of the turbo spooling up so loudly and the dump valve going off on the Golf RSi!! Lovly custom fender flare job :D

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
LBC said:
I had shivers go up and down my spine on that last video with the sound of the turbo spooling up so loudly and the dump valve going off on the Golf RSi!! Lovly custom fender flare job :D
That's actually a factory fender flare from Volkswagne Racing.
It comes as a kit that you weld on, or a whole lightened body shell with the flares (and roll cage) on already

I love that Golf... but now STi is 300hp stock... I still prefer a hatch though. Give me a STi Wagon. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alfa_chan said:
That's actually a factory fender flare from Volkswagne Racing.
It comes as a kit that you weld on, or a whole lightened body shell with the flares (and roll cage) on already

I love that Golf... but now STi is 300hp stock... I still prefer a hatch though. Give me a STi Wagon. :D
Would be nice to have a WRX STi wagon avalible, im 75% sure that the consumers who want one will rattle Subaru's cages enough to where they will start building one. Im pretty happy with my WRX so far, im making approx 225 AWHP w/ the turbo back exhaust and the TurboXs UTEC, thats keeping a smile on my face. Im not really sure what I want to get for a second car, a 911 Carrera 2/4, or a really mean kit car, ah the options........:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts