Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goats is thinning the herd and essentially out of 164 24V business. I have lots of parts. No displays at the moment. Many NOS parts and hard to find stuff. I won’t give the expensive/NLA stuff away , but will do what I can to be reasonable. USA ONLY. USA ONLY. in case you didn’t hear me , USA ONLY at this time. Pm me with exactly what you need. Please don’t ask for a list of parts. Tell me what you are looking for and I’ll do my best . Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
9,804 Posts
Goats is thinning the herd and essentially out of 164 24V business. I have lots of parts. No displays at the moment. Many NOS parts and hard to find stuff. I won’t give the expensive/NLA stuff away , but will do what I can to be reasonable. USA ONLY. USA ONLY. in case you didn’t hear me , USA ONLY at this time. Pm me with exactly what you need. Please don’t ask for a list of parts. Tell me what you are looking for and I’ll do my best . Thanks in advance!
Can I come by?

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason, not yet! This stuff is all over the place, attic, garage, storage, etc and I figured I’d get a head start if I know who might want something “as it gets dug up!”

·
Premium Member
16,073 Posts
Still have the 24V cam locks and tensioner adjustment weight and arm?

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Del I’m starting with parts will tackle the tools later!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Any moonroof sliding mechanism parts? Need two parts: coupler fitting/helical spring thingie that lifts up inner cover
's opening for a "quarter window" position; also need a "middle slider" pass side. I know it's a long shot but here are some pics anyway:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beeton I love my canadien friends ! The trouble is, going to the post office these days and filling out the customs forms, the hassle factor is so extreme --- its like a torture "fill this out, sign here, no you put this in the wrong place, etc' Whereas USA I put in a box, weigh it, measure it, slap a prepaid label on it, and away it goes.....I posted some free stuff and someone from New Zealand wanted it--= so I gotta go get a price from the post office -- and tell em its $48 to send it, then they say no, and I;ve wasted 90 minutes -- and I still work full time, and the PO is only open Sat from 9 till 1. Its just a headache back and forth, etcc..And then I get the well meaning guys from Tierra Del Feugo that want a relay -- uh, $25 dollar part, but 100 to ship it.,....

Anywho thats the rationale.

·
Premium Member
27,158 Posts
Yes, I know and with USA shipping I set at my computer and if part fits in pri-mail box I order mailing label online, print it off and then put box on front porch for my mailman to pick it up.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I have two or three, used

Reactions: Tetteh

·
Premium Member
27,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,073 Posts
Not inexpensive now as they were a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
NOTHING is as inexpensive now as a few years ago lol.

Reactions: Del

·
Premium Member
16,073 Posts
Well, maybe buying a used 164, lol. Even a good one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts