Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The car was at Concorso Italiano this year (2007). I don't have my photos at work, but maybe someone can post some.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I heard this last Altamont 24HRS'Lemon was really much more of a crash up derby than the last two that ran there and as a result Jay has announced that Nerf Bars (see the Jag XJ for an idea why) are no longer allowed, which is a good thing if the team Ecurie Ecrappe Spider is fielded again. It's nose was pushed back nearly to the front fender openings. I'd like to see another Milano out there, as the APE Milano did pretty well in the first race. Good effort in the Alfetta guys, amazing you've kept it in as good of shape as you have, I have a green stripe on the 2.3 Turbo Pinto from your rear corner.

Lemons race #1, Driver: Team Vagisil's 'Itchin to win' 81 Toyota Corona
Lemons race #2, Driver: Squadra Pinto's stock 76 automatic effort.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
There was also a maniac in a 75 Spider who raced.............
One of the "Maniac" drivers of that spider was none other than Conrad Stevenson - who a few weeks later (or was it before?) took a top five overall at the 2007 Monterey Historic Races in a 1939 Alfa Romeo 6C2500 SS!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maniac was a compliment, natch. Next year I hope to be "tossing a lemon" at him from the stands.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Just make sure you're at the Altamont track and not Laguna Seca when you do that!:D:D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
rubbin is raceing but come on...........

id love to see a 2.5 milano run in that ...but oveiously one look at that spider says they need to do some rule changes about "rubbing"...cause if that kind of rubbin is allowed then all thats needed is a 60's imperial or caddy to rub everyone out!

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts