Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This last Sunday my son and I participated in the San Marino Motor Classic...Italian Sports Cars category...we chose to avoid judging and be in display only. This was the first time out to a car event for my GTV since it's demise "Resurrection" ...see below if interested.

https://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/arosc-alfa-romeo-owners-club-southern-california/657777-71-gtv-resurection.html

It was a great day! Lots of shade (for us) with plenty of awesome cars and pleasant people...apart for for one sweaty, corpulent and pettish Ferrari guy who was extremely rude while in one of the food truck lines.

smcar18 (2).jpg

Above and below...my '71 1750 GTV, now a 2L transplant with Wes Ingram modified FI and Alfaholics headers/exhaust system. The engine build and body/interior restoration orchestrated by Santo and Anthony Rimicci.

smcar19.jpg

Below...my previous GTV, a'74 2L, is now owed by my son. He's modified it with Webers and the Alfaholics header/exhaust system. We time trial both cars with AROSC.

smcar20.jpg

Below was and awesome, completely original '73 or '74 2L GTV.
smcar21.jpg

A really nice 2L with some racing event and AROSC history.

smcar16.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More... A Singer resting next to an MGA...

smcar1.jpg

A Porsche 904...

smcar2.jpg

smcar5.jpg

smcar6.jpg

I thought I had a pic of this Alfa 6C without my GTV it. An incredible car in deep blue blue over a maroon interior. This car won over the all the title in Italian pedigree.

smcar17.jpg

There were over 400 cars this year. It's a show well worth attending or participating in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts