Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 11-13, 2015, Featuring Alfa Romeo, Packard and Classic Pick up Trucks. Located just outside Philadelphia, PA, celebrating our 19th year!
Looking for the BEST Alfas to fill our field of 100 Motorcars. Nomination Forms available on our website: Radnor Hunt Concours |
Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll certainly be there. I first discovered your show in 2013 and plan on attending every year. You guys put on a fantastic show with top-notch cars in a beautiful setting befitting a concours d'elegance. It's a bit of a drive, for me (around four hours, depending on how heavy my foot gets), but well worth it! I like the fact that Radnor Hunt emphasizes quality over quantity. I keep telling people that they need to go because every single car is extremely special.

I'm particularly looking forward to this year due to the featured marques being Alfa and Packard. Incidentally, Packard has always been one of my favorite American marques. I also always enjoy the motorcycles. Last year's featured classes were a treat, for me, as I had never seen a Brough Superior in-person, and Vincent is my favorite motorcycle marque. Thanks again for putting on a high-quality, highly enjoyable show.

I'll be attending as a spectator, as my rust bucket S3 Spider isn't exactly concours-worthy!

-Mike Escobar

·
Registered
812 Posts
Radnor Hunt is a great event. I have judged there every year since 2006, and I fly across the US on my own dime to do it because I love the event and the people. Tim and the selection committee are looking for a variety of top quality cars, and I know they are out there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts