Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration is open for the 2015 Alfa Romeo Convention. Based in Warwick Rhode Island with speed events held at the new Thompson Motorsport Park. Rallys and tours will dazzle the attendees to the beautiful countryside and coast of the "Ocean State" as well as nearby CT and MA.

Check out Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

See you in June!

Reactions: Chizel

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
I'm trying to register for the convention and tour, but only get a screen detailing the subscription rates for the Alfa BB. What's going on, I need to register?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I'm trying to register for the convention and tour, but only get a screen detailing the subscription rates for the Alfa BB. What's going on, I need to register?
AIR, this is a problem that has been reported on the New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread. There is a post on that thread by Tubut, I believe, that reports this problem, but not specifically, trying to register for the convention.

You might try posting this on that thread, where the AutoGuide people will see it and can address it.
@AG Jeff

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Registering for Convention 2015

Is anyone still experiencing problems registering for this year's convention (Alfamiglia Nordest 2015)?.....Dino

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
It worked for me a week or so back...

Is anyone still experiencing problems registering for this year's convention (Alfamiglia Nordest 2015)?.....Dino

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Great George..thanks for the reply....
We will be having a great time and you will love Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park......Dino

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Who plans on attending Alfamiglia Nordest 2015?

I'm just wondering about how many AlfaBB members or visitors for that matter, are planning on attending this year's National Convention (Alfamiglia Nordest 2015 in Warwick, Rhode Island)
which is being co sponsored by the Connecticut and New York Chapters with volunteer assistance from many members of AONE....

Dino Pappous
President New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club
New York Alfa Romeo Club - Welcome
Vice Chairman Alfamiglia Nordest 2015
Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
I am registered for the Convention and am looking forward to the event.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I am very excited about it, and will have a half dozen Alfisti from the Maine contingent !!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
2015 Alfa Romeo Convention/Hard Copy Registration

Is there a link where I can print off a blank hard copy to scan so that we can register by committee across two states after making decisions among ourselves working from the registration form with prices?

The on-line system will not allow me to go past the first page without filling it in, and I'm not ready to register until some decisions have been made based on the registration form as far as events, prices, meal choices etc.

I looked in the January AO and did not see a registration form. I've not received my February issue to date.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Cheryl.....cheers...the registration form will appear in the February issue of "The Owner".....

Regards,

Dino

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Is there anymore specific information on the Track events for the convention? I have a few questions. I would like to bring a few of my cars.

1. Schedule for the time trials

2. Number of timed runs during the day.

3. Any open track time during or after the event?

4. Is there a technical guide or competition rules that I could take a look at?

5. Can a car have more than one registered driver?

6. Are registered drivers portable? Meaning can a registered driver drive any registered car?

7. If a car is equipped with a conforming cage, 2 racing seats and 2 sets of 5 point harnesses can a car go out with a passenger?

Greg

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The time trials will be run on the Thursday of the convention 9AM - 6PM. Autocross will run Friday on the skid pad. The time trials will run under AROC rules found on the club's web site.

The schedule is in the works; waiting for entrants so the classes can be formed and schedule put in place. We expect ample track time for all. Info also available on the convention site Alfamiglia Nordest 2015

Thanks for your interest,

John

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Thank You for the reply John.

I appreciate all the work the organizers are doing to get this convention together, but I can't register for the time trial until I get a bit more information though. There is a Vintage racing event that weekend with the SVRA at the Mid Ohio Race Track and I am trying to divide my time.

When you have some answers to the specific schedule and what we will be doing at the track please post them here. Or provide a link if you can.

Thank You.

Greg

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Track Chairman

Greg...Dino Pappous here....I'm NY's President and Vice Chairman for the Convention....Email me at [email protected] and I will forward you to our Track Chairman directly...I'm sure he can answer all of your questions...Thank you so much for your interest in our event..D

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Ya Greg, lets help them set up a killer track day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts