Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of the snowball.
I have about 2000 more pictures that will get posted on this page once gone through, but for now enjoy this link. Yes, there is a gtv6 in there.

MobileMe Gallery

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
For my money the Snowball is the most fun of all the vintage rallies here in NorCal. I went on the first two, but haven't been able to swing any of the rallies as of late. Enjoyed the pictures, thanks!
Was that Dave and Michele's 914 that dumped the oil? eek!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Cool pics. Now I get to finish my day out in a dull, over air conditioned lifeless cubicle. Beautiful country up there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You find the funniest things on google

Hey! Those are my photos from the snowball. Not a problem they're posted here. Enjoy and let's see some more alfas out there next time.

Michael Williams
69 1750 Spider Veloce

·
Registered
78 Posts
Was that the same Dave and Michelle who were in ARA with a Giulia Super about ten years ago?

Wish I coulda gone too...

Thanks for posting the pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Was that the same Dave and Michelle who were in ARA with a Giulia Super about ten years ago?
Yep - they still have the Giulia, it's a TI - amongst a few others.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Awesome drive... my wife and I did it in (the other) white spider. More Alfas? I counted a stepnose GT, GTV6, Giulia sedan, '69 and '77 spiders, a Giulia spider, a Giulietta sprint, and maybe more I'm forgetting. I mean, not that there can ever be enough, but they weren't under-represented. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts