Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Alfa owners,

The 2010 Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary is honouring the 100th anniversary of the marque for the 2010 European Classic Car Show. The show will be held at Stanley Park on Saturday, July 17, 2010. The show runs from 11am - 4pm but you want to be there by 9AM to get your spot.

As well, the Rev Up Party will happen again this year on Friday, July 16, 2010 at Big Rock Brewery.

For more information, visit VSCCC.CA.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am really enjoying the metal work and welding repairs/manufacturing that is taking place and the great support from the Alpha members. Lots of positive ideas flowing along with the detailed documentation you are doing.

I have not seen the level of this quality work and the details in a lot of years. You are to be congratulated.

I have only done a part of what you are doing in my auto restoration; yours is achieving the highest level. I really love the way you are working with the handtools and clamps. It all makes me want to take on another restoration project, preferably an Alfa. Now, to finish reading the thread.

Keep going, Tiger.

Steve Hurt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.