Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. If you haven't heard already: We are having our third annual fun rally on March 8. This year's rally will be held in and around Raymond, MS, near Jackson. Contact me if you are interested, it should be a lot of fun!

HOP

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey Andy, had a great time last saturday. You Bonnie did a wonderful job of pulling the rally together. Heck I even got to meet some crazy folks and see some great & unusual cars to boot.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Pictures?
We want to see some pictures!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gordy,

Check out deepsouthalfa.org. There are some pictures there. I'll try to upload some more tonight. It was a joint venture with the English Motoring Club of Mississippi. The Ferrari belongs to one of their members.

Geez,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope your friends (or former friends) the Montz' had a good time. I know they were a bit frustrated. But isn't every one frustrated after their first fun rally?

HOP

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Thanks Andy -
The Potlatch Spider is looking great and seems to enjoy the change in climate.:cool:
Are you and Bonnie driving it to Chicago?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We were just discussing that very thing this evening. We hope to, but would love to have some other folks with us. It's much more fun with other Alfisti around. It would be a neat reunion for y'all, wouldn't it? We have to start making plans!

Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts