Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last chance for Alfa Romeo wall calendar Xmas delivery! www.velocissima.com/calendar

Are you a procrastinator? I never got around to joining that club myself, but I remember a few years ago when the Oregon club had calendars for sale, I contacted them sometime after the new year and to my dismay, all their calendars were gone! Aw merda!

So, this year I bought one of our calendars early, so I don't have to look up Italian swear words, although I do enjoy that. So, if you want one to give as an Xmas gift, for an additional $4.60 per order, we'll ship your 2008 A.O.N.E. Alfa Romeo Wall Calendars via Priority Mail so they'll arrive in time for Christmas! But you must order by December 20th (that's tomorrow)! If you celebrate another holiday, let us know and we will do our best to get it to you in time. If you don't celebrate anything except Nicola Romeo's birthday (April 28th) we may not have any left by then. We have sold quite a few already, but we do have ample supply right now.

These are professionally-produced, full-color, glossy calendars that you'll be proud to display in your home, office, or garage. They're a sizable 11" x 17" when opened. Each month features a color photo of an Alfa (or Alfas) belonging to New England Alfisti that we have gleaned from issues of Velocissima in the recent past. We've selected high-quality photos with a lot of variety. It's bound inside a heavy glossy cover to make it something you'll want to keep even after 2008 has wound to a close!

Your calendar will arrive shrink-wrapped and with a cardboard insert to protect it in transit. Snag yours now -- when they're gone, they're gone! Get several -- for your home, garage, and office, and for your friends and family -- they make great holiday gifts! They're reasonably priced at just $15 each, or 2 for $28, or 3 for $40. Shipping is free for domestic orders via standard mail, or $4.60 per order for Priority Mail.

Visit www.velocissima.com/calendar to see some example pages and to place your order. Last chance to get it under the tree!

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA usa

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport. 2019 Stelvio ti Lusso.
1,554 Posts
Last chance for Alfa Romeo wall calendar Xmas delivery! The AONE Alfa Romeo Wall Calendar

Are you a procrastinator? I never got around to joining that club myself, but I remember a few years ago when the Oregon club had calendars for sale, I contacted them sometime after the new year and to my dismay, all their calendars were gone! Aw merda!

So, this year I bought one of our calendars early, so I don't have to look up Italian swear words, although I do enjoy that. So, if you want one to give as an Xmas gift, for an additional $4.60 per order, we'll ship your 2008 A.O.N.E. Alfa Romeo Wall Calendars via Priority Mail so they'll arrive in time for Christmas! But you must order by December 20th (that's tomorrow)! If you celebrate another holiday, let us know and we will do our best to get it to you in time. If you don't celebrate anything except Nicola Romeo's birthday (April 28th) we may not have any left by then. We have sold quite a few already, but we do have ample supply right now.

These are professionally-produced, full-color, glossy calendars that you'll be proud to display in your home, office, or garage. They're a sizable 11" x 17" when opened. Each month features a color photo of an Alfa (or Alfas) belonging to New England Alfisti that we have gleaned from issues of Velocissima in the recent past. We've selected high-quality photos with a lot of variety. It's bound inside a heavy glossy cover to make it something you'll want to keep even after 2008 has wound to a close!

Your calendar will arrive shrink-wrapped and with a cardboard insert to protect it in transit. Snag yours now -- when they're gone, they're gone! Get several -- for your home, garage, and office, and for your friends and family -- they make great holiday gifts! They're reasonably priced at just $15 each, or 2 for $28, or 3 for $40. Shipping is free for domestic orders via standard mail, or $4.60 per order for Priority Mail.

Visit The AONE Alfa Romeo Wall Calendar to see some example pages and to place your order. Last chance to get it under the tree!

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA usa
Got mine yesterday, an early Christmas present. Get 'em while you can, they are a great additon to your home/office/garage decor!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2009 Alfa Calendars Still Available

Yes, we still have some great 2009 Alfa Calendars available, grab a couple at discounted prices!

The AONE Alfa Romeo Wall Calendar

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA usa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts