Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa Owners of New England is happy to announce the availability of the 2008 A.O.N.E. Alfa Romeo Wall Calendar!

This is a professionally-produced, full-color, glossy calendar that you'll be proud to display in your home, office, or garage. It's a sizable 11" x 17" when opened. Each month features a color photo of an Alfa (or Alfas) belonging to New England Alfisti that we have gleaned from issues of Velocissima in the recent past. We've selected high-quality photos with a lot of variety. It's bound inside a heavy glossy cover to make it something you'll want to keep even after 2008 has wound to a close!

Your calendar will arrive shrink-wrapped and with a cardboard insert to protect it in transit. Snag yours now -- when they're gone, they're gone! Get several -- for your home, garage, and office, and for your friends and family -- they make great holiday gifts! They're reasonably priced at just $15 each, or 2 for $28, or 3 for $40, including shipping.

Visit www.velocissima.com/calendar to see some example pages and to place your order. Thanks!

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA usa

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
...Each month features a color photo of an Alfa (or Alfas) belonging to New England Alfisti that we have gleaned from issues of Velocissima in the recent past. ...
That's pretty cool! Wish my AROC chapter would have done that... Perhaps for next year then...

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
That's pretty cool! Wish my AROC chapter would have done that... Perhaps for next year then...

Best regards,
Your chapter doesn't have to!

This one is pretty neat, it's got a great shot of the Detroit Motor City 2007 National Convention Class H Dominating Berlina in it!

Seriously, they might not be *your* Alfas, but they're still Alfas, and the months and days are pretty much the same regardless of where you live.

bs

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Your chapter doesn't have to!

This one is pretty neat, it's got a great shot of the Detroit Motor City 2007 National Convention Class H Dominating Berlina in it!

Seriously, they might not be *your* Alfas, but they're still Alfas, and the months and days are pretty much the same regardless of where you live.

bs
Your going to get a kick out of this... After I posted, I went over to the Velocissima site, and wondered if that was the dominant Berlina, among the other great shots. Then I actually clicked on the order button, but got called away... When I came back to the PC, the screen saver was going wild, and my impulsive buyer urge had waned, so I didn't proceed,... but I haven't stopped thinking about it! Now the question is: Will I be able to resist buying a cool calendar that I don't need (we do have more than one extra, and gratuitous, 2008 calendar), or will I decide that I "need" it, to show my chapter what we should do for next year? I think I know the answer, but it just feels better if it doesn't seem impulsive!

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Your going to get a kick out of this... After I posted, I went over to the Velocissima site, and wondered if that was the dominant Berlina, among the other great shots. Then I actually clicked on the order button, but got called away... When I came back to the PC, the screen saver was going wild, and my impulsive buyer urge had waned, so I didn't proceed,... but I haven't stopped thinking about it! Now the question is: Will I be able to resist buying a cool calendar that I don't need (we do have more than one extra, and gratuitous, 2008 calendar), or will I decide that I "need" it, to show my chapter what we should do for next year? I think I know the answer, but it just feels better if it doesn't seem impulsive!

Best regards,
How can you possibly not need this calendar? In September, 2008, do you really think you'll be better off looking at somebody else's dog, or hot air balloon, as opposed to the Detroit Motor City 2007 National Convention Class H Dominating Berlina?

bs

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
How can you possibly not need this calendar? In September, 2008, do you really think you'll be better off looking at somebody else's dog, or hot air balloon, as opposed to the Detroit Motor City 2007 National Convention Class H Dominating Berlina?

bs
Never seen such a clear, concise, rational, and sensitive advice... The order has been placed! :eek: - Just one though - don't want to be over spend, you know... :rolleyes::D

Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Got mine a couple of days ago - Love it!

Best regards,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts