Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was glancing through the New England AROC website, I noticed in the events section an advertisement for the 2007 Stonybrook Concorso to be held on Sept 9th.

Here is the ad: The Center for Italian Studies at Stony Brook University is again presenting the Stony Brook Concorso d’Eleganza on Sunday, September 9th, from 10 am to 2 pm (rain date: Sunday, September 23rd) on the University grounds on Long Island. This celebration of Italian automotive excellence and beauty is an opportunity for owners of Italian automobiles to participate in a display of some of the finest automobiles from Italy. Lunch will be provided to participants by Oggi Jewelers of NYC. If you are interested in joining this year’s event with your Italian vehicle, email [email protected] or call 631-632-7444 for information and a registration form.

Is anyone going to this event?? I was thinking of making the trip down from CT. Also, is anyone going to the Fairfield County Gold Coast Concours in CT?? I will be there, so if you are coming to CT let me know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob,

Are you going to Stonybrook this year?? Also, did you enter your beautiful cars in the Fairfield County Gold Coast Concours in Westport on Sept. 16th??
If you are going, then I will see you there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob,

I saw all your cars last year, they are spectactular. Welcome to CT, I am in Stamford since 2001 and originally from LI. The Fairfield Concours is at the Fairfield County Hunt Club in Westport.

Here is the website: www.fairfieldcountygoldcoastconcours.com/
The contact person to enter your car(s) is Bill Scheffler: [email protected]

Hope to see you there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.